db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From David Zverina <dzl...@zverina.co.uk>
Subject Re: Criteria and OR
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 14:56:05 GMT
You're probably adding criteria instead of making Criterions and or-ing
them first. The following code fragment works and will probably do what
you need.

Regards,

David.
------

    Criteria c = new Criteria();
    Criteria.Criterion x = c.getNewCriterion(ItemPeer.ITEMID, new
Integer(4), Criteria.EQUAL);
    Criteria.Criterion y = c.getNewCriterion(ItemPeer.STAGEID, new
Integer(10), Criteria.EQUAL);
    c.add(x.or(y));