db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From FlorianF...@deuka.de
Subject Adding Join feature
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:37:35 GMT
Hello out there,

I'm quite new to Torque, but when I used this tool I missed some features.

E.g. I'd like to have a Join-support for improving performance while
querying data.
As I'm not that kind of 'Hey, this tool doesn't support feature XYZ ->
waste this tool' and Torque is open source,
I've extended some classes to add support for explicit inner joins, left
joins and right joins.
I'd like to share these sources so my question is: Is there anybody
interested in this?
Further I'm interested in working on Torque as this tool is quite
interesting even if JDO becomes more and more important.
Would be great if somebody of the Torque-Devs would respond.

Thanks in advance

Florian Fray

deuka Deutsche Tiernahrung GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: 0049 - 211 - 3034 - 238
Fax: 0049 - 211 - 3034 - 376
eMail: FlorianFray@deuka.de