db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Mitchell, Charles A CONT J6415," <charles.a.mitch...@pacom.mil>
Subject Suggested Change to doDelete() in the Templates
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:38:09 GMT
I'm using Torque 3.1.

The doDelete() method in the Base[TableName]Peer class calls Base[TableName]Peer instead of
[TableName]Peer.

Here's the code in BaseTableNamePeer :

public static void doDelete( Criteria criteria ) throws TorqueException {
  BaseTableNamePeer.doDelete( criteria, (Connection) null );
}

It should say :

public static void doDelete( Criteria criteria ) throws TorqueException {
  TableNamePeer.doDelete( criteria, (Connection) null );
}

I overrode doDelete( criteria, conn ) in TableNamePeer.  I did not override doDelete( criteria
).  So when I call TableNamePeer.doDelete( criteria ), it called the BaseTableNamePeer.doDelete(
criteria, conn ) instead of the overridden method.

You get the picture.  A simple change to the templates fixed it.