db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Creating XXX-schema.xml from existing DB
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 13:09:32 GMT

I've also experienced lockups when trying to convert the Jetspeed 2
hypersonic scripts using the sql2xml tool. Unfortunately I couldn't
pinpoint it down so I use the following method :

1. create the HSQL database
2. use the JDBC target

This worked but did not extract all constraints such as INDEXES or UNIQUEs,
FKs were extracted fine though.

Regards,
   Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber2 at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -