db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Maysonnave <xav...@omondo.com>
Subject Re: Antwort: Village
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:32:19 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I am not referencing my code but the village code :

http://share.whichever.com/viewcvs.cgi/village/com/workingdogs/village/Value.java?rev=1.20&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Take a look in the constructor, you should see this code snippet :

             case Types.DECIMAL:
                 String number = rs.getString (columnNumber);
                 if ( number == null )
                 {
                     valueObject = null;
                 }
                 else
                 {
                     valueObject = new BigDecimal (number);
                 }
                 break;

This is where the code crash.

Maybe your proposition :

BigDecimal bd = record.getValue(1).asBigDecimal();

is the right one.

Thanks