db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Maysonnave <xav...@omondo.com>
Subject Re: Village
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:08:31 GMT
OK,

Then a clever solution is needed.

I tried to export the data from the DB2 sample database;
This is well documented at the IBM web site.
The decimal column who crashed contain the value '0,50'.
I supposed erroneously I guess that it was a localized french value.

At the current stage, if nothing is done, the generator crash

Any idea ?

Regards.

Göschl,Siegfried wrote:

> Hi Xavier,
>
> don't know who is maintaining Village but your patch breaks existing code
>
> A US localization might send '50,000' which is in the US locale fiftythousand without
trailing zeros. You would correct it "50.000", i.e fifty ... :-)