db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: Foreign key relationships
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:10:58 GMT
Nathan Mcminn wrote:

>After generating my classes using Torque 3.1, this is no longer
>happening. When I generate my classes, all Base<table-name> and
>Base<table-name>Peer classes are created, but the methods I am used to
>seeing for handling foreign-key relationships are gone.

It looks like you are getting caught by the problem where maven doesn't
read the default properties for the plugin, in this case complexObjectModel.

You should find answers in the mail archive, all you need to do is add
the following to your project.properties file:

torque.addGetByNameMethod = true
torque.addIntakeRetrievable = true
torque.addSaveMethod = true
torque.addTimeStamp = false
torque.basePrefix = Base
torque.complexObjectModel = true
torque.useManagers = true
torque.useClasspath = true
torque.saveException = TorqueException
torque.retrievableInterface = org.apache.turbine.om.Retrievable

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.