db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "zze-joigneur DODGE N ext FTRD/SVA/GRE" <ndodge....@rd.francetelecom.com>
Subject [DB Torque Wiki] Updated: FrontPage
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:05:56 GMT
Hello,

I just wanted to share with you my solution to getting Torque 3.1 to
work.

First, I merged the Torque Gen 3.1 with Torque, so that all the files
needed were in one place.
After installing all the required libs, (by expanding the jars into a
common folder that was in the classpath), I kept getting an error:

ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'sql/base/Control.vm' in any
resource loader

After searching the web for a solution, I had a closer look into
build.properties, where I set

torque.useClasspath = true

That solved it.

Note: I lost some time by resolving all libs that weren't found when
using ant -debug. Turns out this is not necessary!