db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Maysonnave <xav...@omondo.com>
Subject Object.vm and ObjectWithManager.vm with Java Primitive in PrimaryKey
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:36:53 GMT
Hi,

Code generation using Torque Generator Object Mapping 3.1.

When I compiled the generated code I got several errors.

I tested with useManagers = true and useManager = false

I analysed the Object.vm template and the ObjectWithManagerTemplate.vm.

The compile error occured in java primitive used in Primary Keys.

Example code error :
	setCountry(0);
when country is a short, the ideal code could be:
	setCountry((short) 0);

Object.vm line 269
	set${column.JavaName}($coldefval);
could be
	set${column.JavaName}(($column.JavaNative) $coldefval);

Object.vm line 1412
	copyObj.set${col.JavaName}($coldefval);
could be
	copyObj.set${col.JavaName}(($col.JavaNative) $coldefval);

ObjectWithManager.vm line 270
	set${column.JavaName}($coldefval);
could be
	set${column.JavaName}(($column.JavaNative) $coldefval);

ObjectWithManager.vm line 1381
	copyObj.set${col.JavaName}($coldefval);
could be
	copyObj.set${col.JavaName}(($col.JavaNative) $coldefval);

Regards.