db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Guo <sh...@in.tum.de>
Subject Re: Problem with Insert records to the database
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 19:14:56 GMT
Hi,

I checked it again in the Torque.template file, and I really configured
it to postgresql. (see below) And I have the same value for
torque.database.XXX.adapter=postgresql in the Torque.properties file.

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  T O R Q U E  P R O P E R T I E S
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# These are your database settings. Look in the
# org.apache.torque.pool.* packages for more information.
#
# The parameters to connect to the default database.  You MUST
# configure these properly.

torque.database.default=@DATABASE_DEFAULT@
torque.database.@DATABASE_DEFAULT@.adapter=postgresql

Russell Simpkins wrote:

>That error would seem to suggest that your Torque is configured to use Oracle and not
postgresql.  Postgresql uses curval('name') and nextval('name');