db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From John McNally <jmcna...@collab.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [PROPOSAL] Adding a torque-gui repository inside of the torque project
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:33:44 GMT
I think it is a requirement in general, with possible exceptions to be
considered on a per case basis.  The code in question is currently
licensed under GPL, so that is one thing that needs to be fixed.
Paperwork such as a license grant is part of the incubation process.

Some things like mail lists and cvs repository are not needed and would
be temporary, so the overhead might be annoying, but I don't think we
can avoid it.

john mcnally