db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Jerry Horel <jho...@qualcomm.com>
Subject Re: Torque 3.1 OM template issue
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 18:52:08 GMT
Ok,

Attached is the patch file with the diffs

The changes were to change the derivation of variable names for
associations and methods  for foreign key relationships with multiple
foreign key components. The existing code results in slightly different
variable declarations and variable references which don't compile. I
changed the  three spots that derive variable and method names/invokations
to use the same derivation (I just picked on so I'm not sure it's what was
originally intended).

Jerry H

At 04:25 PM 12/3/2003, Daniel Rall wrote:
>Jerry, would you mind sending your changes as a unidiff and include a
>change log message to be used to more easily understand what you changed
>and why, and to be used when your changes are committed to CVS?  Thanks!
>
>You can create a patch like this:
>
>cvs diff -u filename > patch
>
>or
>
>diff -u oldfile newfile > patch
>
>and send us what's in the newly created file named "patch".
>
>Thanks!
>
>Jerry Horel wrote:
>>I just used the Torque Gen 3.1 to reverse engineer a complex database and
>>found a some of inconsistencies when  the "complexObjectModel" is used.
>>variable names for the associated collections where inconsistently
>>derived/generated. I fixed it in my installation and have attached a
>>fixed Object.vm.
>>Has this been reported and is there a better one out there ?
>>Jerry H
snipp