db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Poeschl <mpoes...@marmot.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [PROPOSAL] Adding a torque-gui repository inside of the torque project
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:39:51 GMT
Emmanuel Florent wrote:

>About two years ago I started the devaki-nextobjects projects
><http://www.devaki.org/>.
>
>Among other things this project now have to improve jar entry point
>(startup), packaging and torque integration.

i really like nextobjects and i think it is a great addition for torque.
i added a link to our references page but people still don't find it
(look at the mailing archives).

>The proposal is to integrate this sources as torque-gui inside of the
>torque project.

i'm sure both projects will benefit if we add nextobjects as torque-gui
more people will find nextobjects ;-) .. and this will help to attract
more developers
and torque will offer a nice integrated gui for all the 'i will never
write a xml file' people :-)

http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=70507

>The initial source of the proposal are the material currently available
>from <http://www.devaki.org/>.
>
>The source identified destination is a  db-torque / src / torque-gui
>repository.

as there is another discussion about sub-sub projects db-torque / src /
torque-gui is a good place!
maybe we should reorganize our repository structure

db-torque
    generator
    gui
    maven-plugin