db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Florent <eflor...@devaki.org>
Subject [VOTE] [PROPOSAL] Adding a torque-gui repository inside of the torque project
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 00:05:14 GMT
About two years ago I started the devaki-nextobjects projects
<http://www.devaki.org/>.

Among other things this project now have to improve jar entry point
(startup), packaging and torque integration.

The proposal is to integrate this sources as torque-gui inside of the
torque project.

If this proposal to the torque development team is accepted I'll post
the material nedded for the license changes, and do the change needed to
comply with coding convention, licensing issues, with the help and
advices of Martin Poeschl during the nexts weeks.

The initial source of the proposal are the material currently available
from <http://www.devaki.org/>.

The source identified destination is a  db-torque / src / torque-gui
repository.

Emmanuel Florent