db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Shea <s...@gtsdesign.com>
Subject Re: DatabaseMap empty except for ID_TABLE?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:40:34 GMT
Hi Henning --

Thanks for the pointer.  I was stuck on something much simpler than
the relatively sophisticated problem you described.

I read your post about the collection of changes you posted a week or
two ago.  I was wondering... I've been looking for a way to build
bits of a database schema (in hsql, with memory model) on the fly for unit
testing.  I have not found a good tool for doing it.  Torque knows
how, but is oriented towards a batch mode where it builds the entire db
schema at once.  I haven't tried modifying it yet, but wondered if your
changes make that code more modular.

        Gary