db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Jarnot Voytek Contr AU HQ/SC <Voytek.Jar...@MAXWELL.AF.MIL>
Subject RE: Selecting with prepared statements
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:04:27 GMT
Along these same lines, I've changed Criteria and BasePeer to support
java.sql.Timestamp as a parameter type for prepared statements.

I'd still like to hear about it if people think I'm missing something
obvious; otherwise, should I post a patch here?  Or is this a topic no one
else cares about?

--
Voytek Jarnot
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit