db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "J. Friedrich" <fri...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject (Fwd) Interbase support for Torque
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:05:12 GMT

------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded message -------
Von:            	J. Friedrich <friedj@users.sourceforge.net>
An:             	mpoeschl@marmot.at
Betreff:        	Interbase support for Torque
Datum:   	Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:02:26 +0100

Dear Mr. Poeschl,

I have been using Torque on my open source project (trackplus.sourceforge.net) for
more than a year now and I am quite enthused about its functionality and stability. With
my application, amongst others I am supporting the Interbase/Firebird RDBMS and it
works quite well. However, I have added some additional datatype mapping to the
db.props file for Interbase which might be useful. It would be nice if you could include
this with your next release.

Furthermore I noticed that with Torque 3.1 the foreign key constraints for Interbase are
not being generated anymore like

ALTER TABLE TWORKITEM
>     ADD CONSTRAINT TWORKITEM_FK_12 FOREIGN KEY (STATE)
>     REFERENCES TSTATE (PKEY)

Am I missing something?

Best regards,

Jörg Friedrich

Anhänge:
  D:\Programme\jakarta\torque-gen-3.1\templates\sql\base\interbase\db.props
--- Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht / End of forwarded message ---