db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Julio Cesar De Salvo" <jdesa...@itechnology.com.ar>
Subject empty schema in generation xml file in sql server
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:31:31 GMT
Hi,

            I'm using torque  with a MsSql database.

            When I run the ant -f build-torque.xml jdbc, I get the empty
xml schema.

This are my settings in the build.properties:

# -------------------------------------------------------------------

#

#  D A T A B A S E  S E T T I N G S

#

# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# JDBC connection settings. This is used by the JDBCToXML task that

# will create an XML database schema from JDBC metadata. These

# settings are also used by the SQL Ant task to initialize your

# Torque system with the generated SQL.

#

# sameJavaName

#   If true, the JDBC task will set the javaName attribute for the
tables

#   and columns to be the same as SQL name.

# -------------------------------------------------------------------

torque.database.createUrl =
jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://192.168.0.10:1433;DatabaseName=itechintra_tes
t;SelectMethod=cursor

torque.database.buildUrl =
jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://192.168.0.10:1433;DatabaseName=itechintra_tes
t;SelectMethod=cursor

torque.database.url =
jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://192.168.0.10:1433;DatabaseName=itechintra_tes
t;SelectMethod=cursor

torque.database.driver = com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

torque.database.user = sa

torque.database.password =

torque.database.host = 192.168.0.10

torque.database.schema =