db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Shea <s...@gtsdesign.com>
Subject Re: DatabaseMap empty except for ID_TABLE?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:48:19 GMT
I finally tracked down that my Torque classes all have "default"
hard-coded into them, as in
    dbMap = Torque.getDatabaseMap("default");
so that the only database map that is properly initialized is "default",
which has picked up the database map entries for both my databases.  I'm
guessing this is a configuration error on my part.  Now I just have to
figure out how to configure it properly...

        Gary