db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: db-torque project.xml
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:29:20 GMT
mpoeschl@apache.org wrote:

>mpoeschl    2003/10/28 00:58:34
>
>  Modified:    .        project.xml
>  Log:
>  upgrade dependencies:
>  - commons-dbcp-1.1
>  - commons-pool-1.1
>  - commons-lang-2.0

I would like to upgrade at least pool and dbcp for the 3.1 branch as
well as a number of bugs have been addressed - does anyone have any
problems with this?

Should we update the commons-lang version for 3.1 as well or leave it?

Today I found it necessary to use Torque.init(conf) with a Configuration
object loaded from a jar file (actually an uberjar file) and found it
necessary to upgrade to commons-configuration-20030706.202021 to get it
to work so I think we should do this also for HEAD and the 3.1 branch -
any objections?

Scott

--
Scott Eade