db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From henn...@apache.org
Subject cvs commit: db-torque/proposals/henning/mapbuilder-init README mapbuilder-init.patch
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:10:25 GMT
henning     2003/10/13 02:10:25

  Added:       proposals/henning/mapbuilder-init Tag: TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH
                        README mapbuilder-init.patch
  Log:
  This is a simple patch for the Torque generator which allows Torque to
  build an additional per-Schema class. This class has only one static
  method, init() which adds all the mapbuilders from the schema to the
  Torque core.

  As we're sorely lacking _any_ database specific generated classes
  (Torque is all about tables... ;-), I had to add another class for
  this. Discussion about the naming of the class and/or different
  implementation is wanted.

  However, as I have a really important use case (I do runtime saving of
  a potentially unknown database), it is really nice to have a defined
  way to find out all the tables in this database without having to scan
  packages and class names, but simply call a defined method and then
  loop over Torque.getTableMap().

  Revision  Changes    Path
  No                   revision
  No                   revision
  1.1.2.1   +26 -0     db-torque/proposals/henning/mapbuilder-init/Attic/README

  1.1.2.1   +86 -0     db-torque/proposals/henning/mapbuilder-init/Attic/mapbuilder-init.patch