db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Hans Lellelid" <h...@velum.net>
Subject bugtracker access
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 16:15:51 GMT
Hi All -

I wrote some time ago mentioning that I'd been working on Propel, a PHP5
port of Torque.  I'm following the list fairly closely, as I'd like to be
aware of bugs in Torque-3.0.  Also, I anticipate forwarding any
non-PHP-specific bugs to the Torque list as they are reported on Propel
bug tracker.

I was wondering how I could go about getting access to Torque scarab
bugtracker.  I have an account "hlellelid", but apparently cannot access
the bug descriptions.

Thanks-
Hans