db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: fixed torque-3.1 packages available
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 11:10:55 GMT
Martin Poeschl <mpoeschl@marmot.at> writes:

>the fixed release packages are now available

>changes:

>* fixed jar names in build-torque.xml
>* change getMapBuilder() usage in Peer.vm to avoid deprecation warnings

Argh, no. This was a bad bad bad bad bad idea.

If we have a brown paper bag release, roll a 3.1.1. But don't ever
change a released version simply because there are some post-release
bugs. Doing so will lead to non-reproduceable problems because now
there are two 3.1 jars with different bugs.

I'm all -1 for this. It's better to bite the bullet and roll a 3.1.1

	Regards
		Henning

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)