db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Ragsdale <...@SKYLIST.net>
Subject Re: 3.1-rc binaries missing
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 20:17:02 GMT
Any idea if this issue has been resolved?

  TRQS175 (ResourceNotFoundException  Unable to find resource 'om
ExtensionPeer vm')

I'm having this problem myself and have had little luck trying to track
it down.  The issues tracking server doesn't seem to be working for me,
so I couldn't really check up on it.  If this is still an outstanding
bug, any ideas on how to track it down?

Thanks,
Ian