db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Poeschl <mpoes...@marmot.at>
Subject Re: [repost] Re: Configuring SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 23:34:12 GMT
this is the default config i'm using for mysql ... works for me, so
there seems to be a problem in your config  ... could you please send
your complete properties file?

martin

torque.dsfactory.bookstore.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.bookstore.pool.defaultMaxActive=10
torque.dsfactory.bookstore.pool.testOnBorrow=true
torque.dsfactory.bookstore.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1
torque.dsfactory.bookstore.connection.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.bookstore.connection.url =
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/torque
torque.dsfactory.bookstore.connection.user = user
torque.dsfactory.bookstore.connection.password = password