db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Configuring SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 03:23:07 GMT
In the SharedPoolDataSourceFactory section of
http://db.apache.org/torque/configuration-howto.html the
configuration of the pool is shown thus:

    torque.dsfactory.bookstore.pool.defaultMaxActive=30
    torque.dsfactory.bookstore.pool.testOnBorrow=true
    torque.dsfactory.bookstore.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1

For me this results in the following appearing in my log file:

...ERROR...dsfactory.AbstractDataSourceFactory - Property:
defaultMaxActive value: 3 is not supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource
...ERROR...dsfactory.AbstractDataSourceFactory - Property: testOnBorrow
value: true is not supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource
...ERROR...dsfactory.AbstractDataSourceFactory - Property:
validationQuery value: SELECT 1 is not supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource

Is this something I am doing wrong or is there a problem
somewhere in org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory?

Thanks,

Scott
--
Scott Eade