db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Sgarlata Matt" <sgarlata_m...@bah.com>
Subject Re: 3.1 builds available
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 19:13:21 GMT
Martin Poeschl wrote:

> could you please provide more information (property files ..

Attached is my build.properties file.  Is there anything else you need?

are you
> using the torque package as it is it integrated in your project
> evironment ...)

I'm not sure what you mean.  I included torque-3.1.jar in my project
environment (and not torque-gen-3.1.jar).  I don't think this is an
integration issue though because the velocity variables (like $col) of
course won't work in Java code and they are showing up.

> thanx!
>
> martin

Let me know if I you need anything else,

Matt

--
Matthew Sgarlata
Senior Consultant