db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From John McNally <jmcna...@collab.net>
Subject Re: [repost] Re: Configuring SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:43:44 GMT
So it is not possible to build multiple beans with a common set of
properties, by extending a common (non-public) parent?  That is not very
convenient.  Is there some descriptor file that can be put into the
package to let the introspector know it is to check all classes in the
hierarchy for public properties?

john mcnally