db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Widmer" <nospam_twid...@aaaedv.ch>
Subject Re: [repost] Re: Configuring SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:53:51 GMT
I have the same logentries.

I guess, the problem is because:

>    torque.dsfactory.bookstore.pool.defaultMaxActive=30
The property "defaultMaxActive" is now called "maxActive" in the class
SharedPoolDataSource.
If you change the name it works.

>    torque.dsfactory.bookstore.pool.testOnBorrow=true
>    torque.dsfactory.bookstore.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1
This properties are defined in the class InstanceKeyDataSource.
The call to set the property is "PropertyUtils.setSimpleProperty(ds,
property, value);" in AbstractDataSourceFactory.
The PropertyUtils checks, if a class is public. When the class is not public
the property is not set and an exception is thrown.
Because the class InstanceKeyDataSource is not public the property is not
set.

Tom