db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Gilkison" <gilki...@omsoft.com>
Subject 3.1 Documentation
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 06:04:17 GMT
I really would like to help the project out, but there's some issues with the documentation
and 3.1  Folders are 'missing' from the 3.1 distribution that are referenced in the 3.0 documentation.

http://db.apache.org/torque/tutorial/step2.html
To accomplish all of the above, you only need to create/edit three files: the Torque build
properties, the Torque database schema, and the Torque run-time properties.

There is no 'schema' folder or schema file.  I'm new to Java, but I can follow directions
and there should be directions for people to use Torque 3.1!  I want to get 3.1 installed
and then create instructions.  Help!