db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Torque: Hard coding of database name in *BasePeer and *MapBuilder java files.
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:42:01 GMT
Zigs Torque <ziggytorque@yahoo.com> writes:

No, you don't. You have the data source names hard coded in your peers.
The actual database is controlled by the DB URI, that you specify in your
torque.properties.

	Regards
		Henning

> Hi All,
>
> Whoever solve my problem, I would really appreciate.
> Im using TORQUE 3.0 , and we have database name hard
> coded when we run torque to generate beans .. hard
> coding in *BasePeer.java and *MapBuilder.java files
>   Is this issue already bean addressed or any
> alternatives to get away from this hard coding , so
> that we can have database name reading from some
> property or xml file directly run time.
>
> Thanks a lot, appreciate any help.

>-zt

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)