db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Dan.Pr...@equifax.com
Subject Re: CLOB needs quotes
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:07:38 GMT
DB2 has a native type CLOB, which is already defined in
torque/templates/sql/base/db2/db.props.  I have no idea if this actually
works with Torque, because Scarab doesn't appear to use CLOBs, and no
other torquetype maps to CLOB for DB2.

Daniel Rall <dlr@finemaltcoding.com>
Sent by: dlr@finemaltcoding.com
08/12/2003 01:52 PM