db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@talk21.com>
Subject Re: Foreign keys another great mystery...
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:03:15 GMT
I'll see.. I'm grateful for the input even if not.. But I've been doing
that :'( ..

To clarify

<column name="APPLICATION_ID" type="INTEGER"/>
<foreign-key foreignTable="APPLICATION">
	<reference local="APPLICATION_ID" foreign="APPLICATION_ID"/>
</foreign-key>

..and then in the foreign table..

<column name="APPLICATION_ID" primaryKey="true" required="true"
type="INTEGER" autoIncrement="true" javaName="Id" />

Thanks Mark