db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Schönberger <j.schoenber...@fnt.de>
Subject Criterion.setIgnoreCase: Exception thrown
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:34:39 GMT

I'm trying to use the "setIgnoreCase" method of the Criterion object,
but if I call the "toString method" a null Exception is thrown (if I
don't use "setIgnoreCase" everything works fine)... Is there something
wrong with my code or is this a general (perhaps already known?) bug?

Torque Version: 3.0.1 & 3.0.2

my code:

      Criteria crit = new Criteria();

      String value = new String("someval");
      String value2 = new String("anotherval");

      Criteria.Criterion criterion1 = crit.getNewCriterion("TABLE",
"YYYY", value, Criteria.LIKE);
      Criteria.Criterion criterion2 = crit.getNewCriterion("TABLE",
"YYYY", value2, Criteria.EQUAL);

      System.out.println("SQL: "+criterion1.toString());

Jan Schönberger