db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JAKARTA NEWSLETTER DRAFT] News on 'Apache DB/Torque' from May to June, 2003
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 22:47:03 GMT

Hello, Daniel and all!

I put this news to the apachewiki for the upcoming first
ASF-wide newsletter, "The Apache Newsletter".
(Result of the outgrouth of "Jakarta Newsletter")

Please veryfy and feel free to modify/edit/add.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue1

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

--

On 11 Jul 2003 17:10:28 -0700