db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: db-torque/src/generator/src/conf default.properties
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:55:55 GMT
mpoeschl@apache.org writes:

Hi,

of course I've built the generator and use this in my application
without prefix.  I do set the values in my build.properties, though,
which seem to make a difference.

Why does "initialID" need no prefix?

If I comment out the settings in my build.properties, it still does not work:

insert into ID_TABLE (id_table_id, table_name, next_id, quantity) VALUES (1000, 'TABLE_1',
$initialIDValue, $initialIDStep);
insert into ID_TABLE (id_table_id, table_name, next_id, quantity) VALUES (1001, 'TABLE_2',
$initialIDValue, $initialIDStep);
insert into ID_TABLE (id_table_id, table_name, next_id, quantity) VALUES (1002, 'TABLE_3',
$initialIDValue, $initialIDStep);

This wants more investivation. I'll look into this tonight. Sorry for
the trouble.

	Regards
		Henning

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky