db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: db-torque/src/generator/src/java/org/apache/torque/engine/database/transform DTDResolver.java
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 11:12:26 GMT
Daniel Rall <dlr@finemaltcoding.com> writes:

>Why did this need to be made public?

To be able to write e.g.

String parseDtd = conf.getString("dtd", DTDResolver.WEB_SITE_DTD);

Or do we have this constant somewhere else? Personally I'd prefer

Torque.DTD as constant over the (a little obscured) value in DTDResolver.

	Regards
		Henning

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky