db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: db-torque/src/java/org/apache/torque TorqueSingleton.java
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 11:10:26 GMT
Daniel Rall <dlr@finemaltcoding.com> writes:

>I like the improved the diagnostics!  A few other comments below.

I like the fact, that I was able to track down a long standing bug on
my list which translated to "pilot error. You've cut too much out of
your configuration file". :-)

>>   +                    log.warn("Databases defined but no adapters configurations
found!");

>"adapter configurations" would be better than "adapters configurations".

It was late at night, it was storming outside and I felt
reckless. Feel free to improve the wording. ;-)

	Regards
		Henning

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky