db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Equivalent of "make clean" for torque
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:27:06 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to create a new project skeleton for a new project, based on
an existing working project.

Having copied the required files over to the new project, and made what
I can see are the required changes, I have asked torque to generate my
OM files for me - which it stubbornly refuses to do.

Each time I run torque, it tells me my files are up to date, even though
I have run maven clean, and deleted the report.* files that torque
generates.

Yet when I run torque, it still insists on doing nothing, saying
everything is "up to date". Is there a way of overriding this and
forcing OM file generation?

Regards,
Graham