db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JAKARTA NEWSLETTER DRAFT] News on 'Apache DB/Torque' from May to June, 2003
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2003 01:34:39 GMT
Dear Apache DB/Torque Development Team,
Dear Daniel,

Thank you for the mail! But, unfortunately, the Jakarta Newsletter
Issue 9 has already been published the other day.
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/news/200305.html

However, I (we) will be able to prepare the 'the Apache Newsletter'
from next month. I'll announce you as soon as the detail on
the decision will be reached.

Again,
thank you for the notice.

Best Regards,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

On 11 Jul 2003 17:10:28 -0700
(Subject: Re: [JAKARTA NEWSLETTER DRAFT] News on 'Apache DB/Torque' from May to June, 2003)
Daniel Rall <dlr@finemaltcoding.com> wrote:

> Recent news includes release of Torque 3.0.2 and 3.1 alpha 2.  See the
> change log for more detail:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/db-torque/xdocs/changes.xml?rev=1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
>
> Thanks Tetsuya!
>
> - Dan
>
> Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya@apache.org> writes:
>
> > Dear Apache DB/Torque Development Team,
> > (http://db.apache.org/torque/)
> >
> > We are now preparing the 'Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9',
> > news from May to June 2003, which would be published
> > in the middle of July 2003.
> >
> > The 'Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9' will be appeared at
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/site/news/200305.html
> > and the editorial deadline would be 00:00 GMT, 6th July.
> >
> > We lowered the barrier to entry - users and developers
> > will be able to easily contribute, as prepared the
> > ApacheWiki(http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi).
> >
> > If you have anything to be added to the ApacheWiki, please go to
> > http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaNewsletterDrafts/Issue9
> > and fill up what you want to append.
> > If there's nothing news-worthy on 'Apache DB/Torque',
> > then please just write *N/A*.
> >
> > If you have been voted in as a new committer in 'Apache DB/Torque' project
> > within these 2 months, please add your name to the list on ApacheWiki.
> >
> > Probably, the former newsletter draft (Jakarta Newsletter Issue8)
> > would give you some hints in writing the articles.
> > cf. http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaNewsletterDrafts/Issue8March2003
> >
> > If you have time enough to contribute to
> > http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?TorqueProjectPages
> > please modify, fill in the ApacheWiki to create more precise and useful pages.
> >
> > We really appreciate your contribution.
> > If you have any questions about this, please subscribe to
> > general-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> > and send your messages to
> > general@jakarta.apache.org
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > -- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)
> >
> > P.S. Now, 'Apache DB/Torque' is not a subproject under Apache Jakarta,
> > however, we really appreciate to hear the news from 'Apache DB/Torque'.

E-mail: kitahata@bb.mbn.or.jp : tetsuya@apache.org
http://www.terra-intl.com/
(Apache Jakarta Translation, Japanese)
http://jakarta.terra-intl.com/