db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz>
Subject Re: FW: Torque logging...
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:49:30 GMT
Mitch,

Are you by any chance using the torque's old Connection Pool. If so try
switching to the JDBC2Pool. I ( and lots of other people ) had problems
with the old torque connection pool, which resulted in our postgresql
server hitting the max connections limit.

I'm not sure about the logging. I'm on 2.3 now and forget how it was
done then.