db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: db-torque/src/java/org/apache/torque Torque.java
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:19:49 GMT
Daniel Rall <dlr@finemaltcoding.com> writes:

>The addition of TorqueSingleton doesn't get us out of this situation
>by any chance, does it?

That was the whole idea. The Singleton helped me to get rid of all the
static references in Torque itself. For me (and at least for Martin,
too) it works fine now as standalone Torque and as an Avalon
component.

	Regards
		Henning

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky