db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz>
Subject Turbine2.3/Torque
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2003 21:25:14 GMT
Hi,

I have checked out and successfully compiled torque and turbine today
with the latest village as per the torque dependency list.

My application started as a turbine 2.1 app under the tdk and is now
migrated to turbine 2.3.

Up until now the project-om task of the tdk newapp build.xml has worked
to recreate my om classes. However, it now fails with the following
error :-

project-om:
[property] Unable to find resource org.apache.torque.default.properties

build.xml:76 taskdef class org.apache.torque.task.TorqueDataModelTask
cannot be found.

I am getting compilation errors in my peer classes and believe that I
should regenerate them. How do I best accomplish this.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Peter

--