db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Federico Spinazzi <f.spina...@masterhouse.it>
Subject Re: [vote] release torque-3.0.1
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 15:31:44 GMT
Ehmm,
as i plan to use torque quite estensively in future on DB2 UDB 8 w/XML
EXTENDER & DBAS400, other than giving my +1 (I cannot browse the bug
list) I would like to candidate myself to contribute to the project.
Some things doesn't work for me out of the box:
- as ResultSets are read only in DB2 I wasn't able to update the db as
village didn't inserted the column names in the sql query;
- LargeSelect gives me different results on the total number of object
retrieved with different parameters;
- I'm using db2 type JDBC driver and there is no adapter for it, so I
use db2app: it should be ok but I can easily (!) a new adapter
- addDate, as already you know, is broken
- i'm using DB2XML.XMLCLOB (& friends) data type and they are not
directly supported by the torque reverse engigneering tool.
If I can help ...
federico spinazzi