db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Uriarte" <jorge.uria...@omelas.net>
Subject Re: Torque: a sad tale
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2003 22:40:53 GMT
Seems like you're declaring a getCategory method, and the compiler assumes
it overloads the now deprecated BaseObject.getCategory().

Did your returning double getCategory() exist back in the happy days when
your build was not broken??

_
Jorge

"Graham Leggett" <minfrin@sharp.fm> escribió en el mensaje
> Russell Simpkins wrote:
>
> > I had a similar problem a while back.... all was working well... i
worked on some
>  > other things for week or two... came back to run a build and got
> these nasty parser
>  > bugs.... i was at my wits end when i realized that I had added a
> parser into my ant
>  > lib directory that was causing the problem.  Removing the jar fixed
> the problem.
>  > Maybe you are having a similar issue.  Hope it helps.
>
> I reverted back to maven b8, as maven b9 pulls in snapshot jars left
> right and centre. I can now get my sql back, but my OM classes are not
> compiling any more:
>
> java:compile:
>      [javac] Compiling 162 source files to
> /home/sam/minfrin/src/fma/patricia-db/target/classes

/home/sam/minfrin/src/fma/patricia-db/src/java/za/co/fma/patricia/database/o
m/BaseMoneycategory.java:215: