db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: Torque: a sad tale
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2003 11:40:03 GMT
maven-b9 stuffs things up quite badly.  I _think_ I read somewhere on
maven-user that the problem has been resolved in cvs, but I haven't tried it
myself (I switched back to b8).

I've been sticking with Torque 3.0 for now.  If you want to use cvs head
then I think you need maven-b9 for the updated torque plugin :-)

HTH,

Scott
--
Scott Eade