db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: Torque Related Bugs in the Turbine Bugzilla List
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 04:09:27 GMT
I am pretty sure bugzilla has already been updated to not provide the
ability to raise Turbine issues (I have certainly been surprised when the
last couple have been raised).  Check the mail archive for the name of
someone who can change this (or perhaps try infrastructure at apache dot
org).  In any case, check to see if there is actually a way of doing it
before you ask for something to be changed - from my cursory look there is
no way to do it now.

Scott
--
Scott Eade