db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From EP...@upstate.com
Subject RE: Torque Related Bugs in the Turbine Bugzilla List
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 11:49:49 GMT
Okay,  I got the feeling that once you where added you could not be removed,
and to change it would be a pain for someone.  I'll let sleeping dogs lie,
and if another bug goes in, deal with it then.

Thanks,
Eric Pugh

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Eade [mailto:seade@backstagetech.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 12:09 AM
To: Torque Developers List
Subject: Re: Torque Related Bugs in the Turbine Bugzilla List

I am pretty sure bugzilla has already been updated to not provide the
ability to raise Turbine issues (I have certainly been surprised when the
last couple have been raised).  Check the mail archive for the name of
someone who can change this (or perhaps try infrastructure at apache dot
org).  In any case, check to see if there is actually a way of doing it
before you ask for something to be changed - from my cursory look there is
no way to do it now.

Scott
--
Scott Eade