db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Torque *without* a connection pool - how?
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:43:10 GMT
Hi all,

I have been trying to set up my torque.properties file to implement a
simple single connection to a postgres database. I have sucessfully
connected using a database connection pool setup, however this takes too
long to initialise for my small command line app that simply connects to
the database, performs some queries, then exits again.

My torque.properties looks like this, and does not work:

torque.database.default=patricia
torque.database.patricia.adapter=postgresql
torque.database.patricia.driver = org.postgresql.Driver
torque.database.patricia.url = jdbc:postgresql://192.168.200.150/patricia
torque.database.patricia.username = fma
torque.database.patricia.password = password

Can anyone suggest where I might find some documentation describing
torque.properties?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon