db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Torque: a sad tale
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:40:59 GMT
Russell Simpkins wrote:

> I had a similar problem a while back.... all was working well... i worked on some
 > other things for week or two... came back to run a build and got
these nasty parser
 > bugs.... i was at my wits end when i realized that I had added a
parser into my ant
 > lib directory that was causing the problem.  Removing the jar fixed
the problem.
 > Maybe you are having a similar issue.  Hope it helps.

I reverted back to maven b8, as maven b9 pulls in snapshot jars left
right and centre. I can now get my sql back, but my OM classes are not
compiling any more:

java:compile:
     [javac] Compiling 162 source files to
/home/sam/minfrin/src/fma/patricia-db/target/classes
/home/sam/minfrin/src/fma/patricia-db/src/java/za/co/fma/patricia/database/om/BaseMoneycategory.java:215:

getCategory() in za.co.fma.patricia.database.om.BaseMoneycategory cannot
override getCategory() in org.apache.torque.om.BaseObject; attempting to
use incompatible return type
found   : double
required: org.apache.log4j.Category
         public double getCategory()
                       ^
Note:
/home/sam/minfrin/src/fma/patricia-db/src/java/za/co/fma/patricia/database/om/BaseMoneycategory.java

uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
1 error

Looks like I am using a jar somewhere I shouldn't.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon